The 1100 Club has over 500 members worldwide, this is partly thanks to features in magazines such as "Practical Classics", "Classic and Sports Car" and "Classics".
What are the benefits of becoming a member?
- Six issues of the club's magazine, 'Idle Chatter', each year - a full colour, 44 page A4 sized paper publication (with PDF version) that has been highly commended at the Classic and Sports Car Club Awards at the NEC Classic Car Show for three years in a row before winning the award in 2018
- Access to members' area of the 1100 Club website, containing PDFs of every Idle Chatter ever produced since 1985, a fully searchable database of technical articles, part numbers and a wide range of scanned manuals and technical documents
- Prompt technical and spares advice via our helplines
- A UK National Rally and other regional shows, eg a Spring Show and an Autumn Gathering
- A network of local meetings and area contacts
- Discounts from major classic car insurance companies
- Member discounts from other organisations and suppliers eg Ex-Pressed Steel Panels and Krown Rustproofing
- Helping with key projects that help to keep 1100s on the road, including the Hydrolastic Project (to which the 1100 Club has already committed £15,000) and investment in key parts remanufacture such as exhaust systems and front wings
- Helping to preserve key pieces of 1100/1300 heritage eg the Skeleton estate car, restored by 1100 Club members during 2016
Annual membership runs from 1st of Jan to the 31st Dec but if you join during Nov or Dec your membership will run until the end of the following year.
To join, choose the tab that describes where you live
and then click on the button to access the online form.
| ||United Kingdom||Europe||Rest Of World|| |
Annual Membership for residents of Europe is £36.00
You can pay online though a small extra charge is added to to cover processing costs making the price £37.80.
The rate for joining the club varies depending on the time of year.
Current price for Europe membership is: £18.00 (OR £18.90 paid online)
However, to avoid the higher cost of international postage the club has a lower cost membership option whereby the club magazine "Idle Chatter" can be downloaded as a PDF document from the club website instead of having it posted six times a year.
The rate for this membership is £17.00
European residents joining in this way will still enjoy all the other benefits of full membership and will receive email confirmation of their membership rather than a welcome pack in the post.