Renewing is easy.
You can pay for your subscription with or by posting a cheque and renewal form.
Simply enter your membership number and name and click on your region to access the online renewal form.
When the form appears, fill it in then either print it to send with your cheque(UK residents only), or follow the instructions to pay instantly with PayPal.
Annual membership runs from 1st of January to the 31st December.
Membership is £29.50 for UK residents.
Following a review of our overseas membership rates and changes to several of the factors that influence them, rates are significantly reduced for 2018. Full membership for European residents is £36.00 and £39.00 for Rest of World members.
Please Note: Paypal payments will attract a 5% fee to offset charges incurred by the club.
So, what are the benefits of remaining a member?
By remaining with the club you'll:
- Six issues of the club's magazine, 'Idle Chatter', each year - a full colour, 44 page A4 sized paper publication (with PDF version) that has been highly commended at the Classic and Sportscar Car Club Awards at the NEC Classic Car Show for three years in a row
- Access to members' area of the 1100 Club website, containing PDFs of every Idle Chatter ever produced since 1985, a fully searchable database of technical articles, part numbers and a wide range of scanned manuals and technical documents
- Prompt technical and spares advice via our helplines
- A UK National Rally and other regional shows, eg a Spring Show and an Autumn Gathering
- A network of local meetings and area contacts
- Discounts from major classic car insurance companies
- Member discounts from other organisations and suppliers eg Ex-Pressed Steel Panels and Krown Rustproofing
- Helping with key projects that help to keep 1100s on the road, including the Hydrolastic Project (to which the 1100 Club has already committed £15,000) and investment in key parts remanufacture such as exhaust systems and front wings
- Helping to preserve key pieces of 1100/1300 heritage eg the Skeleton estate car, restored by 1100 Club members during 2016