Advertising on The 1100 Club website is free.
Please email your Details and PhotosHere's the small print:
- Adverts are accepted at the discretion of the 1100 Club web team and may be edited.
- No trade adverts or non 1100 adverts
- If you are a trader, we do take advertisements on this website and you will need
to contact us for our rates.
- We do not currently accept adverts for workshop manuals or handbooks, unless it is a specialist one - for the automatic
gearbox, for example.
- The 1100 Club cannot and does not accept
responsibility for the accuracy of any advertisement submitted, nor for
the credentials of vendors or buyers. As with the purchase of any
second hand car, you are strongly advised to inspect a car and its
documentation prior to completing the transaction, in order to satisfy
yourself that everything is in order and that it is worth the asking
- You are also reminded to extend the same caution to parts.
- Remember New Old Stock parts may never have been used but they could be
older than the part you need to replace.
- Any purchase or sale made by
yourself through 1100 Club advertising is a personal transaction
between you and the other party.
- In the event of a dispute between buyer and seller the 1100 Club cannot get involved under any circumstances.
- Please note any photos sent with your advert must be at 72 dpi resolution and no larger than 200kb.
Any photos larger than this
will not be used.
1100 Club Members can find the latest adverts in the members section of the website.
For Sale: Various Parts
Various parts for sale as job lot, bought in a garage clearance sale!
- Long driveshaft complete with CV joint
- CV joint only
- Rubber coupling with U bolts
- Pair of handbrake cables, backplate brackets, swivel pin, tunnel cover
- Complete radiator, serviceable
- New outer rad cowling
- Secondhand rad cowling
- 1100 deluxe badge
- Austin 1300 badge
- Set of single chain timing gears and chain in as new condition
- MG 1100 inlet, needs broken stud replaced.
£50, buyer collects OX44 7JA.
Contact Eugene on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07816 036698 (daytime or a text message is fine)
Date Listed: 6 March 2019
For Sale: 1969 Austin 1300 Mk II
1969 Austin 1300 Mk II, fantastic four door manual saloon requiring no work! Only 42000 miles from new. Comes with Heritage certificate and original handbook etc. Colour is Elpaso Beige with red spotless interior. Major refurbishment of rear subframe area carried out last year for MoT (receipts available) and recent work includes refurbishment and powder coating of all wheels, new tyres, all new high quality carpets fitted to interior, engine and underbonnet area refurbished to almost ‘concours’ standard! Paintwork and body is excellent. Car is ready to enjoy or show. £4500ono.
Contact Paul on 01243 512906 or email@example.com (Chichester)
Date Listed: 1 March 2019
For Sale: 1972 Vanden Plas 1300
1972 Vanden Plas 1300, current owner since 1983. In good condition, MoT valid to November 2019. Regularly serviced and kept in our garage. Recently extensive repairs to the nearside frame of the vehicle. Valued at £5000, contact Wendy to make an offer on 07585 322969 (Maidstone)
Date Listed: 19 February 2019
For Sale: Parts
Gearbox remote change, £40 ono. Twin carbs, mucky from storage but all working, dashpots free and butterflies doing what they should, £50.
Contact Charles on 07835 708904 or firstname.lastname@example.org (Leeds)
Date Listed: 19 February 2019
Wanted: Excellent 1300 engine and manual gearbox
Wanted: Excellent 1300 engine and manual gearbox for auto to manual conversion, plus any of the other parts I will need eg driveshafts, pedal box, rod gear change etc. For my 1974 Vanden Plas 1300.
Contact Julian on 01617 867972 or email@example.com
Date Listed: 6 February 2019
For Sale: Remains of an MG 1100
Remains of an MG 1100, including engine, driveshafts, seats in black, most chrome trims, all glass etc. Would prefer to sell in one as a whole but would be willing to split. Body has collapsed. Any reasonable offers accepted.
Contact Aneurin on 01239 851744 or (ideally) on firstname.lastname@example.org@ (Llandysul, West Wales)
Date Listed: 4 February 2019